SALMON CAKES – AGAIN SUPER EASY
-Combine the salmon meat, eggs, white onions, garlic, salt and pepper, and mustard in a small mixing bowl. If the consistency is runny, sift the coconut flour over the mixture, and combine well.
In a large pan over medium heat, place a tablespoon or so of the butter, fry your salmon skin until crispy, then set aside. Form the salmon mixture into 4 equally sized patties, and place them in the pan, all at once or 2 at a time. Allow the patties to brown on one side before flipping, and cook all the way through.
- 6 oz salmon meat, removed from skin
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons minced white onions
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1-2 teaspoons coconut flour
- 1/4 cup coconut oil or butter
- 1-2 cloves garlic