Ingredients For Tuna Guacamole
- 1 can tuna in oil
- 1.5 avocadoes
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper
- 1/2 lime (for its juice)
- 1/4 tomato
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 31 baked sweet potato chips (for dipping)
- Place one avocado in mortar and pestle (or molcajete) and add walnut oil and lemon juice.
- Crush avocados and then add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add tuna and the rest of the ingredients to avocado paste and mix well.
- Enjoy with sweet potato or vegetable chips.
Tuna Guacamole With Baked Sweet Potato Chips PDF (67 KB)
Amount per serving
Total Fat63.5 g
Total Carb56 g
* Calories and macros are calculated for 1