Roasted Sirloin Beef
|1 spray(s) cooking spray|
|2 pound(s) uncooked lean trimmed sirloin beef|
|1 tsp table salt|
|1 tsp black pepper, freshly ground|
|4 clove(s) (medium) garlic clove(s), minced|
|2 Tbsp rosemary, fresh, minced, or 2 tsp dried rosemary|
|2 tsp dried oregano|
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Coat a shallow roasting pan with cooking spray.
- Season beef all over with salt and pepper; transfer to prepared pan.
- Combine garlic, rosemary and oregano in a small bowl. Rub herb mixture all over top of beef; gently press herbs into beef with your hands so it sticks.
- Roast until an instant-read thermometer inserted in center of beef reads 145ºF, about 20 minutes (for medium meat; cook longer for well-done meat).
- Let beef stand 15 minutes before slicing crosswise into thin (1/4-inch thick) slices. Yields about 3 ounces per serving.